- SESAME STREET - Season 6, November 4
- The Muppets Valentine Show on ABC, January 30
- Julie on SESAME STREET on ITV, July 10
- Out to Lunch special on ABC, December 10
Appearances & EventsEdit
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade features a SESAME STREET Float
- JIM HENSON & DAVE GOELZ perform The Organized Mind, JIM & KERMIT THE FROG are interviewed by Johnny Carson & KERMIT THE FROG sings "Bein' GREEN" on The Tonight Show.
- JIM HENSON appears as the Mystery Guest on What’s My Line? with KERMIT THE FROG.
- SESAME STREET walk-around characters participate in the Ice Follies for the first time.
- Can You Find What’s Missing?
- Grover and the Everything in the Whole Wide World Museum
- The SESAME STREET ABC Storybook
- Who Are the People in Your Neighborhood?
- Bert’s Blockbusters
- BIG BIRD Sings!
- C is for Cookie
- Ernie’s Hits
- Grover Sings the Blues
- Let a FROWN Be Your Umbrella
- My Name is Roosevelt Franklin
- Letters ...& Numbers, Too!
- Pete Seeger & Brother Kirk Visit SESAME STREET
- ¡SESAME Mucho!
- Sing the Hit Songs it SESAME STREET
- Somebody Come & Play
- The Muppets Valentine Show - Crazy Harry, Brewster, Mildred Huxtetter, George the Janitor, Droop, Miss Mousey, Koozebanians
- SESAME STREET - Rodeo Rosie
- Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass - Gonzo the Great, Miss Piggy
|Previous page:||Next page:|