Annie Evans is a writer who has been on staff with SESAME STREET writing staff since 1994. She has been 1 of the principal writers for Elmo’s World & was lyricist for the songs "Peaches & Pears" & "I Love Fruit" from Episode 4089. Previously, she scripted the The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss episode "Who Are You, Sue Snue?", Big Bag, & Panwapa. Evans also served as a consultant on Galli Galli Sim Sim, the Indian co-production of SESAME STREET .
An established playwright, Evans' plays, for puppets & for people, include Ghost Stories and several monologues. Her 1-act play Pigeon-Holed is a partial parody of SESAME STREET which has been staged at the O'Neill Puppetry Conference where she is an Artistic Associate. Together with her husband MARTIN P. ROBINSON, a SESAME STREET Muppeteer, she runs the official SESAME Workshop parenting blog SESAME Family Robinson.
- A is for Asthma (with Luis Santeiro)
- BERT & Ernie’s Word Play (with Billy Aronson)
- Computer Caper (with Cathi Rosenberg-Turow & Christine Ferraro)
- SESAME STREET Goes to the Doctor (with Christine Ferraro)
- Music Works Wonders (with Luis Santeiro)
- Zoe’s Dance Moves
- Ready for School! (with Christine Ferraro & JOEY MAZZARINO)
- The Get Healthy Now Show
- One World, One Sky: BIG BIRD’s Adventure
|Previous page:||Next page:|
|Annie (disambiguation)||Annie Peterle|