Robert Pierce was an illustrator & children’s book author who was the art director for SESAME STREET Magazine, with his own illustrations appearing in early issues. He also illustrated the early SESAME STREET book The Counting Book (1971).
Pierce transitioned to art direction on SESAME STREET records, although he occasionally received credit on print products into the 1980s. However, his most notable SESAME STREET contribution was the lyrics to "I Want a Monster to Be My Friend", written for the 1975 album The SESAME STREET Monsters! & later used on the show itself.
- Somebody Come & Play (1974)
- Bert’s Blockbusters (1974)
- C is for Cookie (1974)
- Ernie’s Hits (1974)
- Grover Sings the Blues (1974)
- Let a FROWN Be Your Umbrella (1974)
- Letters ...& Numbers, Too! (1974)
- The Count Counts (1975)
- The SESAME STREET Monsters! (1975)
- 10th Anniversary Album (1978)
- Love (1980)
|Previous page:||Next page:|
|Robert Oksner||Roberto Orozco|