|Written by||Liza Alexander|
|Series||SESAME STREET Good-Night Stories|
- OSCAR babysits for his niece FILTHOMENA & tells her about his childhood, including the 1st TRASH CAN which he wore to kinderGROUCHen.
- "Tina Twiddlebug’s Big Adventure"
- In the Twiddlebug community in Elmo’s windowbox (which is also populated by several WORMS), Mayor Thaddeus Twiddlebug proposes the construction of a playground for the children. The project moves along smoothly until Tina Twiddlebug (NO relation) says she wants a jungle gym for her son Timmy. The notion is greeted simultaneously with approval & confusion, since none of them know what to use for a jungle gym. Tina’s next proposal is unprecedented: she will fly into the big wide world (an attempt seldom attempted by Twiddlebugs) to find one. An intimated Tina flies cautiously around Elmo’s room, appraising different objects, before finally selecting a stray piece from Elmo’s set of jacks. Tina is proclaimed a hero & Mayor Thaddeus gives her a medal.
- "Good Night, Bert!"
- An exhausted Bert only wants to sleep, but Ernie keeps him awake with imaginative contemplation, jokes (& going "Boh-dee-oh-doh" up his own knees) & a simulated earthquake. Bert finally has to use Ernie's own techniques to achieve blissful slumber.
- GROUCH Books
- OSCAR THE GROUCH Books
- When OSCAR Was a Little GROUCH on the Muppet Wiki
- When OSCAR Was a Little GROUCH on the OSCAR THE GROUCH Wiki
|Previous page:||Next page:|
|What’s in OSCAR’s TRASH CAN? & Other Good-Night Stories||Where’s MY Smelly Shoe?|